[NAFEX] Fimco trailer sprayers

V. Michael Bove, Jr. vmb at teakettlefarm.com
Sun Mar 22 20:19:04 EDT 2009

Hoping to save my back from the weight of a full backpack sprayer I'd
decided to get a 15-gallon Fimco trailer sprayer this year, and when I
saw that the Tractor Supply store had them on sale this weekend for
what seemed to be $50-60 less than all the mail-order suppliers were
asking, I grabbed one.

After getting it home I found that there are two variants of Fimco 15-
gallon sprayer: the one that pretty much every other place carries
(with a 2 GPM pump), and the one that Tractor Supply carries
(essentially the same but with a 1 GPM pump and a slightly different
spray wand).  Does anyone have experience spraying dwarf trees with
the latter?  Just making sure I won't be too disappointed with the
reach or coverage...  Thanks.

--Michael Bove
Teakettle Farm, Z6 (MA/RI border)