[NAFEX] Dark Strawberry

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 16:09:56 EDT 2009

I live in the deep south (Z9) and can tell you that my Honoeyes begin fruiting in late February and continue through mid August. You may be right about them cooking in the sun later in the season, but I suspect the early fruit (through April) would be just fine. Since the Honoeyes are the parent stock of this berry, I assume the fruiting times would be approximately the same. The later berries are usually smaller anyway, so who cares if they cook?