[NAFEX] Subject: H.R. 875 more trouble from the

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:54:43 EDT 2009

<<First off HR 875 is not NAIS

.....................For more of "myths and Facts  and other information see
http://animalid.aphis.usda.gov/nais/faq/faq.shtml#Q18>>

How do government programs start? Full force or a little at a time? Night
does not fall all at once. The longest journey begins with the first step. I
do not believe for one minute I won't be ordered to chip every animal on my
place eventually. I hope a few more Americans are aware of where we're
going. MORE government is not necessarily good government. You do know they
are going to include produce, don't you? Wish I would have saved that
article, think it was from http://www.organicconsumers.org/organicbytes.cfm
 .
As to the myth web site, I notice it's usda.gov Boy! Does that inspire
confidence! NOT!

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/