[NAFEX] Wintergreen

Anton Callaway marillen at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 15 14:14:48 EDT 2009

Randy,

I'm not sure where you are located & I'm assuming you are talking about true wintergreen, not the Chilean wintergreen.

FWIW, though, it grows very well here in Zone 8 NC in moist shade (N side of house, under a large peach tree).  It may be too dry under your deck.  The Chilean wintergreen might have a better chance in dry soil.

Anton

Zone 8- peaches, plums & pears bloomin' in the rain