[NAFEX] nursery question

Spidra Webster spidra at speakeasy.net
Sun Mar 8 14:32:11 EDT 2009

That makes me mad that Daves took the reviews down. They should have
stuck to their guns. That's how customers really felt about TyTy. I'm
glad I got a warning before I wasted my money there. Unfortunately
TyTy webpages still land high in Google searches for certain plants
and cultivars.

On Mar 8, 2009, at 10:46 AM, Lon J. Rombough wrote:

> I don't know what the present status is, but in the past TyTy had
> one of the worst  reputations around.  Daves Garden rates nurseries
> and TyTy got so many bad reviews the nursery got mad  at Daves and
> made them take the reviews down.

Megan Lynch

Berkeley, CA

CRFG, NAFEX: I'm in USDA Zone 9b