[NAFEX] How to revive my apple tree (if possible)

Drevniok colleendaly at videotron.ca
Wed Jul 29 06:37:33 EDT 2009

          Hi All,

                   re: Reliance Peach

                   I thought my Reliance was a goner also. I cut it down
this spring from a height of about 8 feet to a height of about 18-22
inches which included one branch
    on two sides. Both these branches had signs of viable buds but I was
not too optimistic since all other buds were not budding and looked
definitely dead.
    However, the tree has rebounded wonderfully with much new growth.

                Peter Drevniok, Gatineau, Quebec zone 4/5