[NAFEX] Pomona article

Jim Fruth jimfruth at charter.net
Tue Jul 21 09:40:55 EDT 2009

Steve wrote, "I can only think of two explanations. Either Jackie has taken
new liberties in putting together an article or Jim submitted the article
and has amnesia for the event."

    No amnesia on my part.  Even if I would have written that article, I
would not have included Alan in it asking a question because it didn't
happen.  If the Pomona editor would have written me into asking the question
I might have had a more accepting attitude than Alan had.  I think Jackie
took "poetic license" to make it sound more interesting and really, I don't
see where it makes for any lasting effect.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN  56472
For jams, jellies, syrups and more: