[NAFEX] Strawberry runners

Melissa Kacalanos mijwiz at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 18:30:36 EDT 2009

I'm no expert, but I think that if they've sent out no runners in all this time, they never will. (Assuming conditions are OK, and if they're good enough for fruit, they should be good enough for runners.) Runners are expanding out of my strawberry bed like an ocean wave, which is good, since I want more of them. They're the 'Mara de Bois' variety.

Alpine strawberries don't runner at all, I think. Is that what you have?

Melissa
NY zone 5