[NAFEX] amusing the audience

Mark Angermayer hangermayer at isp.com
Thu Jul 16 20:34:10 EDT 2009

Scott,

It's silly to try to debate this, as it's destined to be an endeavor of
simply sharing opinions.  But I must say, if you and your family are able to
survive quite well on the exclusive efforts of your own
gardening/hunter/gathering, you are a better man than I.  My family and I
produce quite a bit, even enough to sell some extra produce.  Nonetheless,
we are dependent on the grocery store, aka farmer, for quite a bit of our
food staples.  For us, to rely on our own hands for what we eat, would be a
hardship of the most shocking proportions.

Mark
KS