[NAFEX] GRAFTWOOD

Richard O'Barr topgun at otelco.net
Sat Jul 11 15:54:41 EDT 2009

Would the 2 gentlemen who sent me graftwood please send me your mailing
addresses. I seemed to have lost them. Please answer to:
Topgun at Otelco.net. Many thanks!

R. D. O'Barr
"Topgun"

Picking plums, peaches, and apples at the same time. Birds getting all
the blueberries. Zone 7 south of Huntsville.