[NAFEX] gooseberry seeds

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 19:23:13 EDT 2009

Been rasing a few plants over the past couple of years.  However, I left the seed on the ground under the plants and transplanted any that started in the spring.  So mine have been naturally chilled.

Judging from the appearance of the plants so far, I doubt that I will get anything worthwhile.  Stems are exceeding thorny so far, regardless of the seed parent. (I have many seedlings that originated from many varieties.  I did not attempt directed breeding, just collected seeds from worthwhile fruiting varieties.

John