[NAFEX] special Living Mulch clover: Establishing Plans

Anthony Curcio apc at vassolinc.com
Wed Jul 8 14:27:26 EDT 2009

I may have missed the answer if already given. Can you tell me how you plan to establish the clover ? Are you going to burn down with Roundup first ? We use up 50 bales of hay or straw each year trying to suppress weeds between rows. It is an itchy time consuming project. We would welcome the clover but haven't figured out how to start it. Roto-tilling would be too close to roots also we have been told that ground seed contact is very important.
Thank you, Anthony z4b

Anthony P. Curcio
CEO
VasSol, Inc.