[NAFEX] Black/Red Raspberry Question

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Thu Jul 2 10:20:12 EDT 2009

What I have heard is that one color hosts viral diseases that will kill
the other.

Maybe this isn't so in your area. (Maybe it isn't so in mine either;
maybe it's just that wild blackcaps hosts diseases that will kill
domestic reds -- I'm not sure. But that is the reason that I've heard.)

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly