[NAFEX] miracle graft

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 00:32:40 EDT 2009

Alan,
I just read this old message from April. Maybe you answered my question
in yet another message that I didn't get around to reading yet, but what
ever happened to this graft? Did it produce some leaves? (If not, maybe
next year!)
Your last sentence kind of cracked me up and now I'm curious.

Steve in the Adirondacks