[NAFEX] Kentucky NAFEXers

Eddie Earles jas39a at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 23 16:37:11 EST 2009

Thanks.  I thought Clifford England closed down his nursery.  Is he still actively selling?  My mother lives in Berea, not very far from McKee.  I'll be going down that way at least a couple of times per month.

I'd love to be able to raise a bunch of nut trees, but I don't think I'll have enough room....after I finish adding the fruit trees, berries and garden vegetables I intend to plant.  I'll consider the KY Nut Grower's meeting, though.

Eddie Earles