[NAFEX] Intl'l Ag Labs Inc.

Alan Haigh alandhaigh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 08:08:48 EST 2009

Do any of you have experience with International Ag Labs Inc.?  It is a soil
testing and recs company with quite an interesting web presentation
describing their mission of saving us from conventional agriculture.

As I have posted previously, I am doing some consulting work for a large
landscape contractor that is using their tests and recs to trouble shoot
problems with a small stand of blueberries, a strawberry patch and vegetable
garden.  Specs and recs are very detailed and, by my standards, complicated
(which may not be saying much).

Does this outfit have a good reputation?