[NAFEX] Subject: Nafex posting problem

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 11:49:19 EST 2009

Figuring out how to change it can be a problem.  It's not obvious or intuitive.  Is there a quick & easy way to find the instructions?  For example, in Hotmail there is an option on the working page to change from "Plain Text" to more decorative fonts, but this is not the problem, correct?

<< I don't receive alot of your posts. The problem is that some of you are
posting to NAFEX in html. NAFEX can't handle html! You have to switch to
Plain Text because, when you don't, all I get is, "An html attachment was
scrubbed."<<