[NAFEX] Attn: Commercial PawPaw Fruit Growers

Ben Pierce benrpierce at cox.net
Sat Sep 27 11:52:07 EDT 2008

Hello every one, I am looking to purchase PawPaw fruit for our October 17th meeting of the North San Diego County chapter of CRFG. I would like to purchase at least 40-50 pieces of fruit. Hopefully some one has them available and is willing to ship here to California. If interested you can send me a quote at NCSDCRFG at COX.NET Thank you, Ben Pierce North San Diego County California Rare Fruit Growers Chair.

P.S. I am not familiar with current growing conditions etc of PawPaw since we are out here in California. I would prefer not to start a big debate about that on the list and that is why I am having the quotes sent directly to me.