[NAFEX] lilies of the valley question

Kathryn Mathews kathmath at charterinternet.com
Thu Sep 18 09:31:47 EDT 2008

They are also weedy in my quite alkaline soil over limestone.  They do tend
to die back a bit in late summer if they get dry, but they always come
roaring back in the spring.
Kathryn Mathews
Southern MN

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written
communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their
clients.  To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment
is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full "covered opinion."
Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose
of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.