[NAFEX] When are Boysenberries ripe?

Michael Dossett phainopepla at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 10:53:20 EDT 2008

Somewhere between red-purple and purple.  They are soft and spoil very quickly on and off the plants when they are deep purple but this is when their flavor is at their best IMO.  At the red-purple stage they are still often a bit acid even for my acid loving taste buds.

Michael

Michael Dossett
Corvallis, Oregon
www.Mdossettphoto.com