[NAFEX] alum in odorous Autumn olive?

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 21:18:20 EDT 2008

My Autumn Olive smells wonderful!! ...and the bees love it.
In fact a student of mine was wearing this perfume that smelled just like it.  It was from the company Diesel.

Cant imagine a company named that would turn out a fragrance like that.

robert
Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org