[NAFEX] white peaches

Judson Frisk jlfrisk at iowatelecom.net
Fri Sep 5 09:47:05 EDT 2008

All of my orchard has been good this year but my "Champion" white peaches
were very good.  They were softball size and extremely juicy and flavorful.
They are starting to get a little brown rot but the August drought has kept
them in better shape than usual.  The tree was from Interstate Nurseries in
Hamburg, Iowa, which is now defunct.  I live in SW Iowa zone 5.  Judson L.
Frisk