[NAFEX] Seeking Highbush Cranberry Knowledge

Kim Maser prairiegrapes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 16:59:44 EDT 2008

Hi Jim; It makes quite a nice jelly here in the Canadian Prairies It grows
wild here in our area and was utilized by many pioneers for a source for
jellies and wine.

https://www.gov.mb.ca/agriculture//crops/fruit/bli01s00.html

http://www.saskfruit.com/studentwebsites/High%20Bush%20Cranberry%20Hrycan/Consumerpage/consumer.html

These websites might help you out .