[NAFEX] Wild Persimmons and the Rosseyanka(Sp) cross and others

Dr.O'Barr Topgun at Otelco.net
Sun Nov 30 21:10:32 EST 2008

Pete:

I have the Roseyanka(sp) that had over a marketbasket full of delicious
seedless fruit except for 1 seed in one fruit out of several dozen. I have
frozen the rest. They are delicious to me. I also have Fuyu and Hachiya,
Saijo, Tananashi, and Tamopan. I am supposed to have Suruga and Eurecka non-
fruiting as yet. I had a tree loaded with Saijo fruit, also very good and
now majority now frozen.

Nafexers, I am interested in obtaining graftwood of the following Japanese
Persimmons: Old Homestead, Matsumoto Wasefuyu, Ichikichigiro, Brad Sample,
Izu, Honan Red,& Giomba.If you have these I would be interested in buying at
least three sticks of each. I have one called Giant something but missplaced
the rest of the name so do not need that one.(Contact me offline) Many
thanks.

Richard O'Barr
Topgun@ Otelco.net

 Wild Persimmons