[NAFEX] snipping posts

Hank Burchard hank at burchard.org
Tue Nov 25 07:42:54 EST 2008

nafex-request at lists.ibiblio.org wrote:
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:26:13 -0500
> From: "Brooks Miller" <brooks.devin at gmail.com>
> Subject: [NAFEX] snip your posts
> To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
>
> hi - could we please be more prudent about trimming posts when replying?  i
> just got vol 70, issue 53 of the digest.  3 messages take up a massive
> amount of space because none are trimmed of excess characters.
>
> thanks!
>

> brooks

I have a better suggestion: It is looong past time for this list to
abandon this clunky program, which is itself the principal generator of
bandwidth-gobbling redundancy, and adopt one of the simple, streamlined
message systems used by every other chat group I'm aware of.

Hank Burchard
Amherst VA 7b