[NAFEX] Victorio Food Strainer

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 17:43:29 EST 2008

Well, then this is certainly a "Buyer, Beware" situation as I have found several places that advertise 'Victorio Strainers' and actually sell VillaWare and some other brand I forget the name of.  Incidentally, my VillaWare Strainer looks exactly like the one in the picture on the website mentioned below!

Sarah