[NAFEX] Raintree

Eddie Earles jas39a at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 15 10:45:14 EST 2008

Raintree is my favorite nursery.  Over the years, about half my stock has come from them.  I am always pleased with their service.

If you live in the eastern half of the country, be advised that most of their apples and apple rootstocks are not resistant to fireblight.  Be sure to take this into consideration before ordering any apples or pears.

Eddie Earles