[NAFEX] Another potential solution for Wild Rabbits or Mice.

Donna &/or Kieran holycow at cookeville.com
Thu Nov 6 00:06:37 EST 2008

Wouldn't people with lots of borer trouble maybe be
able to keep the adults from placing eggs on/in the trunks if they just
kept them covered with window screen? Is anyone doing this already?

I have had no borers on my apples done this way, but I took them off last
winter  to rub off the aphids that were underneath, and some didn't get put
back on, some I couldn't get as tight, and some I just got my husband to
wrap up with a roll of tree wrap.  We sure do get the borers on any apple
tree that's not protected.  Donna