[NAFEX] To bemuse you; one confused Liberty apple tree

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat May 24 20:02:39 EDT 2008

I'm seeing the same thing here in western Oregon, both on apples and on
Mayhaws and other hawthorns.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :
On May 24, 2008, at 4:49 PM, fuwa fuwa usagi wrote:

Well here in zone 4b/5a land 50 miles west from the Chicago lake front
we have had on very late spring.   In fact I had seeded and my Kentucky
blue grass and it had started to grow when we had  a couple on inches
of snow.  Anyways, my trees are all confused now.  My Liberty apple has
always bloomed over a few weeks but this year it is totally confused.
Most of the entire tree has bloomed and the blossoms are dropping but a
few are still in the red tip stage and at the same time I have some
apple formation between 3/8ths and 1/2 inch.

Anyways, I just thought that amuse some of you.

NanaKorobiYaOki,

FuwaFuwaUsagi