[NAFEX] petunia question

Jerrydana5 at aol.com Jerrydana5 at aol.com
Wed May 21 19:45:05 EDT 2008

I've sprouted about 15 wave petunias from seed, and transplanted them to  the
outside.  They seem to be doing nicely, but now, is there anything I  need to
do special for them?  Do they need to be deadheaded?  Since  they grow a lot,
do they need extra water, or fertilizer?  They are on a  deck railing in full
sun, so it would be nice if they would trail down over the  railing.  Is
there anything special I need to do to make that happen?  Thanks for the help.
Jerry in southern Indiana

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.