[NAFEX] Plum Book

MARIE ASHTON bwoodtx at verizon.net
Tue May 20 22:42:02 EDT 2008

MessageIt can be purchased at www.3mpub.com/ashton . They put out a nice book with a glossy cover and good quality paper. There are also over 140 color pictures of different plum cultivars in the book. This was a joint effort with many people including several people with the USDA, Zaiger Genetics, the Library of South Dakota State University (N.E. Hansen's stored papers), the Luther Burbank Home and Garden Volunteer Association and as I mentioned comments of some members of NAFEX and several other entities.

Regards,
Richard Ashton
Oak Creek Orchard
www.oakcreekorchard.com