[NAFEX] Unsweet melons

Robert C. Mullins mullins at gaelicmysts.com
Sun May 18 18:52:59 EDT 2008

I think I might have the same problem here.  This is the first year I am
growing melons.  I am growing the standard heirloom 'Black Diamond', but
after talking with many of the locals, they say our dirt is to
'clay-ish' to grow decent melons.  I am going to keep them alive and see
what happens but if anyone has any hints to working with melons in
clay-type soil, please send a life-line. ;)