[NAFEX] Captan/Sulfur

Mark Dorogi mddorogi at comcast.net
Tue May 13 22:20:48 EDT 2008

Windy here too.  I'm a little behind on my fungicide spray.  It's petal fall
time, it's supposed to rain again, and I haven't had time to do a petal fall
spray yet :(

Question. What about the combination of sulfur and malathion?  I gather that
they shouldn't be tank mixed, is that correct (the respective labels have no
information either way).

Can they be sprayed separately a few days apart?

Mark