[NAFEX] correction for Summer 08 Pomona

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 12:35:39 EDT 2008

Hmm, could be the Spring issue, sorry.  Error is on a couple pages, maybe the Round Robin.

tanisgrif at yahoo is same person as this address-- common confusion which I caused by having access to computers which couldn't handle one or the other email services, so error will probably happen again.

I'm in south-central WI, where currently every spring-blooming thing is trying to catch up with the calendar.  Apples flowering 10 days or more later than what had become normal.