[NAFEX] Currants/gooseberries, Ed Mashburn?

Lucky Pittman lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu
Thu May 8 12:10:24 EDT 2008

With all the recent flurry of discussion on currants & gooseberries,
I can't help but wonder where Ed Mashburn is these days - anyone know?
Ed was very helpful in these discussions in the past, and was a good
source for Ribes info and plant materials here in the eastern US.

Seems like the last contact I had with him was 3 or 4 years ago...I'm
thinking he'd bought some new property and was moving and changing
his focus in plant breeding - but I could be mistaken.

Lucky Pittman
USDA Cold Zone 6
AHS Heat Zone 7
Hopkinsville, KY