[NAFEX] NAFEX website...temporary service issues - and a request...

mangodance bmn at iglou.com
Sat May 3 10:08:17 EDT 2008

Folks - there will be a few hours of possible connectivity issues with
the NAFEX website.  I'm moving the hosting fo the site and it may takea
few hours to stabilize.  Once done, the meeting info will be immediately
available.

Additionally, it may take until Monday-Tuesday for online payment
options for membershoip, etc., as we have to confirm the electronic
payment issues with our payment vendors.

Anyway, the site will be entirely available today.  Changes are also
underway.

Also, it should be noted that many of the interest groups have nothing
on their pages.  Can folks who are in those interest groups contact me
so that we can get something in there as intro text?  I will also need
good pictures of plants, fruits, etc.  So, poke around the site and let
me know where you might be able to assist.  Thanks for your time.