[NAFEX] spring

Dianne Stephany iluvdanc at rochester.rr.com
Fri May 2 14:00:36 EDT 2008

My VistaPrint Electronic Business CardHi,
We here in Rochester NY plan on early spring being changeable. In 2002 or maybe 2003, we had a freeze Memorial Day weekend and lost all our peaches, cherries and plums.

This April was the third warmest on record since they started keeping records; you have to go back to 1921 to get a warmer April.   The one thing I do know about global warming is that it does not mean just an increase in temperature, but the disruption of "normalcy"-- whether it be rainfall patterns, seasons, wind, temperature, etc.  My vote is to let Gore keep his award.

Dianne Stephany, Rochester Ny
Zone 5.