[NAFEX] peach ready to blossom expected and -2 celius expected tonight

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Thu May 1 19:41:45 EDT 2008

Scott,

This is one of the best charts available for those who are not as familiar with bud phenology.  I also have it in PDF format if anyone wants a copy.  You can find it at

http://www.theorchardkeeper.com/pdf/IllustratedSpringFrostDamageThresholds.pdf

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com