[NAFEX] Growing Wineberry

Robert Bruns r.fred.bruns at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 16:11:40 EDT 2008

I've grown wineberries from plants I bought from Edible Landscaping.  There
wasn't a named variety.  The fruit are prettier than raspberries and taste a
bit different - tart until they are fully ripe.  In my garden, it spreads a
little but isn't really a pest, and I occasionally get seedlings popping up
here or there.  The seedlings seem pretty much identical to the parent, so
it may already be inbred.  I get a some winter damage in my location.

Fred
Central Indiana, Zone 5b