[NAFEX] petunia question

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Jun 28 23:15:20 EDT 2008

Had two big (3 gallon plus) hanging pots with Wave petunias in them
last year and didn't deadhead them, and they kept going until frost.
In fact, the plants survived the winter,  grew out again and right now
they are covered with blooms.  The plants died back to the main stems,
but the thickest parts came through and sprouted vigorously once the
weather warmed.  They are actually better looking than plants started
from seed.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :