[NAFEX] More Evidence that Monsanto's HerbicideRoundup is Toxic

hans brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Thu Jun 26 20:15:20 EDT 2008

Hallo Mark,

thank you very much for your clarifications and for your very nice
conversational tone!!!
You are very right - no need to crack jokes or to go to hell...

let me just attach a link to a declaration from Dr. Rick Relyea
http://www.fseee.org/lawsuits/lbl-relyeadec.pdf

The Roundup effects are much more complicated and complex:
The RNA-Transcription is interrupted at some animals...
Some scientists say the inhalation of Roundup is affecting the health.
Richard S, Moslemi S, Sipahutar H, Benachour N and Seralini G-E.
Differential effects of
glyphosate and Roundup on human placental cells and aromatases

A study in Iowa und North Carolina proved a relation between glyphosate
and multiple Myelom cancer:
De Roos AJ, Blair A, Rusiecki JA, Hoppin JA, Svec M, Dosemeci M, Sandler
DP and Alavanja
MC. Cancer incidence among glyphosate-exposed pesticide applicators in
the agricultural health
study. Environ Health Perspect 2005, 113, 49-54.

The relation between glyphosate and Non-Hodgkin-Lymphoms is proved:
McDuffie HH, Pahwa P, McLaughlin JR, Spinelli JJ, Fincham S, Dosman JA,
et al. 2001. Non-
Hodgkin's lymphoma and specific pesticide exposures in men: cross-Canada
study of pesticides
and health. 2001, Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2001,10,1155--63.

I think I have to learn my lessons concerning the usage of Roundup.
The sentence: Only insecticides are dangerous for animals/humans,  is no
longer true.
At Germany e.g. the risk for lung cancer is significant higher for
farmers than for average people.

best wishes
Hans