[NAFEX] OT Subject: Re: Neil's note...rain!

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 10:40:37 EDT 2008

<My husband and I are willing to go anywhere someone is willing to pay us to
go to stop excess rain.  We can just about guarantee drought wherever we
move to.  True, we've been through 2 or 3 rainy years in our 27 year
marriage, but we've endured record breaking droughts in New Mexico,
Tennessee, and Florida.  Just move us to wherever you want the rain to clear
up and the ground to dry and crack.     Donna<

I wonder if you would consider just VISITING Iowa for a couple of months? I
know plenty of places you could stay for free; in fact people would likely
fight over you! You could start up north and work your way south. If you
could stop the rain up north it wouldn't run down and flood everyone below
us. My work place got totally flooded out last week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2KkSWCcDn0

We are working out of a rental building NOT intended for what we are using
it for. I expect us to either start an electrical fire or break a picture
window while stretching but we're good to go and we know it won't be
forever. My boss is doing a fantastic job dealing with the whole thing. I
hope he stays healthy through it all. We have had more tornadoes so far this
spring than we usually have in a whole year. Storm after storm and my
personal ponds never empty. Now there's an odor you don't wish you could
live with ;-)

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/