[NAFEX] Ants

Robert C. Mullins mullins at gaelicmysts.com
Sun Jun 8 23:12:11 EDT 2008

You know I have never really messed with the ants much.  I just have
always left them alone.  But I noticed something very odd this year.  I
found some strange tiny brown looking ants that have a very hard
carapace, and I discovered them because they were very efficiently
carving up a strawberry plant into teeny tiny little pieces.  I killed
them manually, and they havn't been back, but I honestly have never seen
anything like that, save the leaf cutters on Discovery channel.

Any comments?

--
Robert C. Mullins M.S. IT
GaelicMysts, Owner