[NAFEX] Grape Cuttings from Geneva PGRU

S & E Hills ehills7408 at wowway.com
Tue Jan 22 17:48:46 EST 2008

I bought 2 cuttings of a kiwi variety I wanted to add last winter/spring.  I
only used one of them, the other I kept in my refridgerator crisper drawer,
and I occasionally checked the paper towel to make sure it didn't dry out.
I checked the cutting a month ago (to see if I should keep it or not) and
almost a year later it still shows green to the scratch (cambrium).

S. Hills

Saint Clair Shores, Mi 48080

  _____