[NAFEX] some Yacon questions

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 11:59:51 EST 2008

Stephen,

  Both Nichols and Seeds of Change are offering yacon in their current catalogs.  If they sell out or cannot supply you, send me an email in April.  If things go well, I will probably have a few extra plants this year.  Maybe do a trade.]

  John

Stephen Sadler <Docshiva at Docshiva.org> wrote:
                How do you use the Yacon?  Raw only as a fruit?  Other applications where one might use apples (sautéed over pork or Dutch baby pancakes, for instance)?  I haven’t tried it, but my idea of it is something like jicama, sweet and crisp, nice in fruit or vegetable salads – how would you compare it to jicama or Jerusalem artichoke?

  ~ Stephen

No exceptions.

NAFEX web site: http://www.nafex.org/