[NAFEX] 1/19 Golden Gate Chapter CRFG Scion Exchange

Spidra Webster spidra at speakeasy.net
Sat Jan 12 15:13:08 EST 2008

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/312075

It's that time of year again.  If you live on the West Coast of the
US, check with the chapter nearest you to see when they're holding
their Scion Exchange.  http://crfg.org/local.html

Golden Gate Chapter Scion Exchange 2008

Saturday, January 19, 2008
12:00 PM - 3:00 PM

1:00-1:45 Grafting demo

UCSF Mission Center Building
1855 Folsom St. (@ 15th)
San Francisco, California 94103
Room MCB 126/128 on the first floor

Admission $3

Many members look forward to our Plant Raffle, but the Light Brown
Apple Moth and Medfly quarantines have forced a change this year.

PLEASE DO bring clean garden tools/supplies, garden books/art,
bareroot nursery stock, and cleaned seeds, corms & tubers.

PLEASE DON'T bring any potted plants or anything containing soil or
leaves.

Your donated items add to the fun and excitement of our Scion Exchange.

Megan Lynch

Berkeley, CA

NAFEX: I'm in USDA Zone 9b