[NAFEX] Crabapples in Tennessee

Anton Callaway marillen at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 8 20:02:53 EST 2008

A few excellent nurseries in the area that sell crabs include:
Lawson's Nursery (terrible Web site, though- just call, the people are very nice)
2730 Yellow Creek Rd
Ball Ground, GA 30107
(770) 893-2141

Johnson's Nursery
http://www.johnsonnursery.com/FRUIT%20PAGES/APPLES.htm#CRABAPPLES

Lee Calhoun also does some nice custom grafting & can be contacted at:
Calhoun's Nursery 295 Blacktwig Rd., Pittsboro, NC 27312, tel. 919-542-4480

A couple of others with good reputations, but I haven't personally ordered from (yet) include:
Hidden Springs Nursery, 170 Hidden Springs Lane, Cookeville, TN 38501. 931-268-2592
and
Big Horse Creek Farm
 Ron & Suzanne Joyner
P.O. Box 70, Lansing, NC 28643