[NAFEX] Apple Baggers

Doreen Howard gardendiva at charter.net
Fri Jan 4 17:49:39 EST 2008

I need to interview people who bag their apples for an article that will appear in The American Gardener in May.  Any volunteers?  If so, email me directly at:
gardendiva at charter.net

The article also explores the best apples for the backyard gardener, a suburban dweller who probably has never grown fruit.  In the article, I'm pushing very dwarf rootstock such as what I use, Bud 9.  Any suggestions on rootstock or varieties for the novice?  Again, email me directly.

For your generosity, I can only promise that you will be quoted exactly and you will receive a copy of the magazine in which the article appears.  Thanks.
Doreen Howard
gardendiva at charter.net
http://www.desperategardens.net