[NAFEX] Apple Photos

D Stubbs dsmndel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 10:32:14 EDT 2008

Over 10 years ago I joined nafex, and it's various email forums, a large
part of my now producing orchard is due to Nafexer's generous help. I
currently have 36 varieties of apples ripening  (where 12 years ago was a
cow pasture).
I have just made up a photo-site
http://delsorchard.shutterfly.com/
Do have a look, feel free to question any of the names - mis-labeled
scionwood is always a possibility.
The first 3 varieties are unknown (labled "question.46.jpg...)  I'd
appreciate any help - as this weekend I am ready to offer 2 of these apples
for sale!
Much of the reason for my orchard is to see what can be grown successfully
in Zone 2b/3a - I have about 85 varieties growing. I am more than delighted
at how well it's going.
thanks much, Del,  NW Minnesota
note: if you try the slide show be sure to click 'options' where you set
speed and titles to show