[NAFEX] Jujube Propagation

Spidra Webster spidra at speakeasy.net
Sat Aug 16 16:03:35 EDT 2008

On the Orange County Chapter's (CRFG) DVD on grafting and
propagation, there's a member that says he gets his jujube rootstock
from collecting root suckers off his boughten trees.  You might want
to shoot them an email and see if they'll put you in contact with
this member.

On Aug 16, 2008, at 12:28 PM, Glen Skinner wrote:

> I am interested to know if anyone on this list has attempted to
> propagate jujubes by rooting stem cuttings, as opposed to root
> cuttings or grafts. If anyone has had success, I would specifically
> like to know what methods you used, and which varieties of jujubes
> you used.

Megan Lynch

Berkeley, CA

CRFG, NAFEX: I'm in USDA Zone 9b